Wednesday, October 19, 2011

already challenged and i want to challenge myself some more

It is a good day when I smile and accomplish small or big tasks-- being an empty nester for the first time in 30 years has shown me that I depended on the kids to regulate my schedule. To tether me to the planet and motivate me to self discipline (and self denial as well)

work gives a bit of schedule but it is very slow right now
my ass and hips feel like mush and my energy level is quickly moving into winter mod
eating habits ... well cereal is very good for an empty nester that hates to cook

my art work shop is constantly put to the side- and i really want to do it
but all the "stuff" that needs to be done for cleaning and organizing keep getting in the way. Not to mention I have to do so much on the side to limit arguing with einstein and he seems to collect faster than i can move it out

I have noticed the last two or three days that I stop or simply dont start something if I think it will overlap in to our couple time...*** he doesnt think like that at all----actually no one in my family cares --- if they want todo it they do it***

Today---begins a ME challenge-- I am going to work on being Me protective, entertained, enriched ---Selfish acutally and this will be a big challenge for ME!

First big schedule change....go to the gym when i want to-- I believe I want to go at 4:30 or 5:00...SO for thirty days--- they gym after work!

No comments:

Post a Comment