Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Jan 02, 2013

Another very gray wet cold day which is a lot of them for Gawga. Didn't help that I woke at 3:00 am and could go back to sleep so got up and took the puppy for a walk. Might have been the best part of my day -- well that and einstein's hash browns with scrambled eggs. But he is so messy!
Made it thru the day with a couple micro naps and yes one even on the toilet resting my head on the roll! Lol
And then the topic returns of moving, and food and how I eat too much and have a bit of control issue:
“offenders” are foods we tend to eat compulsively”

Excerpt From: Guiliano, Mireille. “French Women Don't Get Fat.” Alfred A. Knopf, 2004-12-28. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.
And often not as enjoyed as we might think hmmmmm

Also thought for the day.... You are aware that life is out of your control but be aware of the things in your life you can control....

I cannot control anything except my hands taking food to my mouth and my hands toeing my shoes to my feet for a walk

No comments:

Post a Comment