Tuesday, January 15, 2013

If anything were possible

http://www.yogajournal.com/willpower/homework?utm_source=Willpower&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=Willpower

1. If anything were possible, what would you most like to welcome in to your life? What might this require of you?

2. Is there anything in your life that you are ready to let go of? What direction would you move in, and what would be possible, if you did?

3. When you're feeling stressed out, overwhelmed, or self-critical, where do you put your attention? What do you give your energy to? Is this how you want to spend your time and resources?

4. When you feel hopeful, inspired, and connected, where do you put your attention? What do you give your energy to? As look forward in your life, what do you want to give your attention and energy to?
*******************


Ok so many things came to mind when I first pondered that statement
Travel more, romance, hell a clean house and a house keeper! When suddenly my heart fluttered and I realized my health is the only thing that is important. Not another thing will be enjoyable if I don't have my health.
I am very unhealthy at the moment! I feel my age plus some and if I don't get control it will make me older and sicker. I want healthy energy so badly that yes I am willing to do what I must to get it! Diet and exercise here I come again.

Impulsive unproductive, lazy self pity have saturated my very skin and filled my pores with filth so healthy detox that includes my morning java cause I have to have some bad habit!
I need alternatives to eating and excusing myself into obesity
Things to do:
Walk the marlzzz -- doodle flowers --- buy a magazine of healthy women --- do 20 mins yoga --
Read one motivational story on spark peps

2 comments:

  1. i dont know what spark peps are but these are solid attainable goals! you can do it!! :) even in the midst of all the chaos of life right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, maybe this is a way we can share.

    ReplyDelete